The path to your current location in our website is:
Coping With Disasters, Violence, and Traumatic Events
Experiencing a disaster can cause significant mental distress that can lead to long term ill effects and mental illness. The links below provide information, resources, and knowledge regarding disasters and the mental impacts that follows.
- Coping with Disasters NN/LM Disaster Information Management Research Center
- National Institute of Mental Health - Helping Children and Adolescents Cope with Violence and Disasters - For Teachers, Clergy, and Others in the Community
- For Parents Exposed to Violence and Disaster
- Coping with Violence and Traumatic Events
- New Jersey Hope and Healing