The path to your current location in our website is:
The New Jersey State Library supports strategic planning as a management tool to determine a library’s mission, vision, values, goals and objectives, roles and responsibilities, and to determine benchmarks and timelines that will shape the library’s future. All libraries should have an updated strategic plan of three to five years, initiated by the Board of Trustees.
- On Your Mark. Get Set. Start Planning! - NJLA 2011 Presentation from the Ivy Group
- Strategic Planning Workshop Presentation 1
- Strategic Planning Workshop Presentation 2
- Current Trends Presentation 2011
- Sample Format for Strategic Plans
Value of Libraries